Are you a Family Solicitor looking for:
- The chance to work in a team culture with lots of support including a paralegal for every solicitor
- A full-service national firm with offices across the UK
- A fantastic bonus scheme as well as a holiday bonus scheme that allows up to an additional 12 days of annual leave per year
A national law firm with a fantastic reputation is looking for a Family Solicitor to join their team in Wigan.
The firm is growing and has lots of work coming in and are happy to look at family solicitors for both Private and Public law.
In return, you’ll receive a very competitive salary, benefit from the firm’s generous bonus scheme and enjoy a supportive working environment.
Family Solicitor – Wigan
The company & role
- A full-service law firm with offices across the UK
- Working as part of a busy family team, you’ll handle a mixed caseload of either private or public law or both
- The firm has a client-focused and passionate culture and a track record of promoting from within and giving employees hands-on exposure to a diverse range of matters
- The firm promotes a healthy work-life balance and offer its solicitors the option to work part of the week at home.
- Commutable from: Wigan, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Holiday bonus scheme – 1 day of extra annual leave to use within 4 weeks when meeting monthly targets (a possible additional 12 days per year)
- Bonus scheme – 10% over your target
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with NQ-4 years PQE
- Will be an excellent communicator with exceptional client care skills
- Will have very good time management and organisation skills
- A team player who is able to multi-task
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela Baddeley at Realm Recruit.
Michaela is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in the North West. Working with family teams across the region, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£30,000 - £40,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working
Michaela specialises in the recruitment of family and care lawyers across the North West.
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Michaela Baddeley, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.