Private Family Legal Executive
A highly regarded family boutique in Southport is looking to take on a Family Legal Executive with 2+ years’ experience.
In this role, you’ll be able to split your time between working from home and in the office and will handle your own diverse caseload of private family matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and supportive team with a down-to-earth culture. You’ll also be able to split your time between working from home and in the office.
Family Legal Executive – Southport
The company & role
- A specialist private family boutique owned by a prominent family practitioner
- Working as part of the firm’s close-knit experienced team, you’ll handle a varied caseload of privately funded family matters, with a focus on finance work, sometimes on behalf of high-net-worth individuals
- Commutable from Southport, Formby, Liverpool, Chorley and Preston
Added extras and benefits
- Hybrid working
- 7 weeks holiday (with no need to use annual leave over Christmas)
- Free parking
- Death in service
- Bonus scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Legal Executive with 2+ years’ experience
- Will have a mix of private family experience including finances, divorces and private children matters
- A skilled advocate who is used to autonomously running a caseload and can come in and hit the ground running
- Will be outgoing and enjoy communicating with clients to provide them with a high level of service
How to apply for this Family Legal Executive role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michaela is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in Merseyside and Lancashire. Working with family teams in Liverpool, Southport, Preston and The Wirral, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£35,000 - £50,000
- Hybrid working
Michaela specialises in the recruitment of family and care lawyers across the North West.
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Michaela Baddeley, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.