Property Litigation Solicitor
A fast-growing multi-service Legal 500 law firm is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join their award-winning team in South Manchester.
In this role, you’ll handle a broad mix of commercial and residential property matters and contract disputes, including landlord and tenant cases.
This is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking to handle high calibre work and avoid the daily commute into the city centre.
Property Litigation Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service legal practice with a dedicated and friendly team
- Working as part of an experienced team, you’ll be entrusted with a broad-ranging caseload including high-quality commercial work
- The firm is known for the dynamism and forward-thinking approach of its partners, as well as its reputation for exceptional client care.
- Commutable from Manchester, Hale, Altrincham, Wilmslow and Stockport
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive health and wellbeing package
- Death in service
- Pet insurance
- Gym membership
- Birthday off work
- Netflix, Spotify, Amazon Prime & Apple News + subscriptions
- Free conveyancing
- Corporate discounts
The ideal candidate
- A Property Litigation Solicitor with 2+ years’ PQE
- Will have a broad range of experience in property litigation
- Will be an excellent communicator and provide an exceptional level of client care
- Will be self-motivated, reliable and have good attention to detail
- Will be very well-organised and have good time management skills
How to apply for this Property Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca Blundell at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£47,000 - £53,000
- Office working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Rebecca Blundell, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.