Contentious Probate Solicitor/Fee Earner – 3PQE +
Are you a Contentious Probate Solicitor looking for:
- The chance to handle top quality work within a tight knit team
- The opportunity to benefit from lots of training opportunities
- To work in a firm that cares deeply about the wellbeing of their staff and an excellent benefits package
A highly regarded multi service firm is looking for a Contentious Probate Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE to join their well-respected team in Sheffield.
In this role, you will run a caseload consisting primarily of wills, trusts and probate issues. You will be working directly with the Head Partner and will be supported by the legal secretaries in the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Contentious Probate Solicitor who’d like to join a highly regarded firm where they can develop their career.
Contentious Probate Solicitor – Sheffield
The company & role
- A highly regarded multi service firm with over 40 years’ experience going through an exciting period of growth
- The firm are well-known for their friendly and supportive culture as well as their flexible and empowering working environment
- They are committed to looking after the health and wellbeing of their staff
- Commutable from Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Derby
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement
- 3 discretionary days Christmas to New Year
- 8 bank holidays
- Flexi time scheme, with the ability to take up to 4 flex days each year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Group Life Assurance (death in service) – after 2 years
- Training and development opportunities
- Social fund
- Recruitment Bonus Payments
- Voluntary benefits e.g. Westfield Health scheme, cycle to work scheme, staff savings scheme
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- STEP membership is desirable
- Will be a highly motivated, hardworking individual
How to apply for this Contentious Probate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly Reid at Realm Recruit.
Kelly is an Associate Director and Private Client Team Lead at Realm. Working exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment, she works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£35,000 - £55,000
- South Yorkshire
- Office working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Kelly Reid, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.