A well-established Legal 500 regional firm in South Manchester is looking to take on a Private Family Associate with 4-6 years PQE.
In this role, you will undertake a mixed caseload autonomously handling a broad range of private family work,
The firm offers hybrid working so you'll be able to split your work between your home and the office so this is the perfect opportunity for a Private Family Associate looking to improve their work-life balance
Private Family Associate – Manchester
The company & role
- One of South Manchester’s leading full-service practices
- The firm has retained top-tier rankings for four of its practice areas and has five of the firm’s solicitors listed in the exclusive elite ‘Leading Lawyers’ list
- The firm is known for its lively and supportive team culture and really emphasises the importance of having a healthy work-life balance
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Ashton-under Lyne, High Peak and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Additional pension contributions
- 3 days working from home
- Genuine career progression prospects
- Exceptional company culture
The ideal candidate
- A Private Family Associate with 4-6 years’ PQE
- Will have experience of pensions, prenups, private children matters, matrimonial matters and a full spectrum of advocacy experience
- Will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with team members, clients and potential clients
- Will be willing to network/get involved in business development
How to apply for this Private Family Associate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paula is a Principal Consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.